Jan 28, 2014

An Extremely Busy Day

Whoa... today is an extremely busy day. Adam had been over slept this morning, so he didn't go to school. He even woke up at 9am. Must had been so tired. So I couldn't concentrate on what I was supposed to do. I was planning to have at least 2 more entries today, but really didn't have much time.

Later this evening, I had to accompany my 'ex-girlfriend' to car-wash. She didn't want to be by herself. Well, it only took around 20 minutes 'jer pon'... kuikuikui...


When I came back home, noticed my 'not-officially-yet' sifu's message on the chat-box. She was trying to contact me since 26th... Oh dear!!! So, I managed to get back to her, and there's a project that I have to complete.. no.., actually two projects!

So I had to work on the first project which I had just finished it just now, and already submitted to her. Just waiting for her response!! Hope, I did fine.. It was not a hard one, but I had to make sure that it meets all the necessary requirements and should make it the best one!!!! (Hope you like it... huhuhu... )

With that, I just need to work on another project. Based on her experience, she was really sweating on the kind of tasks... whoaa..hohoho.. If she was sweating on it... I bet, I'll be soaking wet from head to toes then...

But, hopefully I'll manage to finish it within two or three days...

So, since everybody had a busy day today and secret projects going on... ehehehe.. i'm not left out then... Yeahhh!!!

All the best to me! And you'll know what projects were given to me in a couple of days... :D


---


6 comments:

  1. same with me...too busy sampai blog walking pun dah lewat malam baru sempat buat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ainim...x apa blog walking lewat sikit... x serabut, boleh santai-santai... cuma org terkejut tengok kita komen pepagi buta hahahaahah... x gitu skot?

      Delete
  2. Ex-girlfriends...sifu...projects? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... please...please.... bukan cam tu (macam-macam mana lah..hahahaha)

      Delete
  3. secret project from not-officially-yet' sifu??? Hhmm sound intresting. All the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'sounds' jer la tifa... ehehehehe... 'attention getter'... mcm budak2 dah jadinyer... ahahaha


      tq :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...