Apr 10, 2014

Setia

(personal note)

to listen to the song... click HERE...



Yesterday, when I was in the car on the way to get the 'panadol' at the kedai mamak, I heard this song in the radio. Can't remember which channel, but I found the song was quite pleasant and amused by the voice of the singers. I didn't have the chance to actually pay attention to the lyric much since I was driving, and in a hurry too. But I heard the DJ mentioned the title of the song ..."Setia ke Hujung Nyawa"...

Last night, when I was online, I forgot to look for the song on the net. However this morning I heard the song once again on the radio and I quickly looked for the song in youtube.

I noticed that it's not a new song in fact it was actually a theme song for a, well, one of those drama series. I don't watch drama series... and I am not interested neither. what ever...

--

Well...

what I want to state here is that...  It has been what I was doing all these while, in fact ever since...
It's been what holding me here... it's been what make me sacrifice so many things... it's been what I learn to accept things that happen... all these while...

just that...

what ever happen... it's been me...  and i know that you know...

--

this would be a note for  future reference... no matter how the future looks like... but I am praying for the best. I know who i am... and i will accept anything...

--

wafacw










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...