Apr 1, 2014

10 Top March Commentators For MyBlog | wafacw

Like everybody else, well most of them, it is time to announce the MyBlog | wafacw March 10 top commentators. So, personally, I'd like to thank you all for being supportive. And to me, you are such a great bloggers and i realized that you have been such an inspiration to others as well... 

As I had stated last month, when I first put up the 'commentators of the month' widget, that I had something for the top commentators list of the month as a token of appreciation, so it is also the time to keep my words. I had prepared 10 special gifts (well, hope it is special... I don't know :D) for the top 10 commentator.


Here are the list of the 10 top commentators for March...


  1. Smartan Dad
  2. Nurul Hidayah
  3. nOesuhaimi
  4. RDZ Z
  5. Pha Is
  6. tifa anvar
  7. Farah Waheda Wahid
  8. Kakzakie
  9. Kisah Si Diary
  10. BUNDA a.k.a KN/BUNDA
And I also would like to award Nor Ariffin Hamzah and Ayie Atiqah for having more than 10 comments :D

So, you people... could you please provide me your Phone No. using the "Contact Me Form" HERE, and I'll contact each and everyone of you via SMS or Phone Calls for details :D

Again, I thank you a million for inspiring me to keep on blogging ...


22 comments:

  1. nak majuk ni.... mia xde kat dalam ni... hahahaha... sorry, bz sgt bukan lepas tak dpt nk komen... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haahha... it's not like that Mia... if you noticed, these people memang pengomen tegar... kat blog lain I thought I dah commit dah... but they are still manage to get at the top hahahaha... really envy them :D. Now that my internet is extremely slow right now, can't do the blogwalking much. Takes up to 10 minutes for a blog to load... and the comment form some more... . Hope the line will get better sooner, else I'd be left out :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. err.. if you click on your name and your blog comes out.. then, confirms you are the one... else... I would have to cancel that one hahahahaha :D

      Delete
    2. ala..I'm just overwhelmed la.. =D
      Thanks sir!

      Delete
    3. send me your contact info so that i can guide you on details required... it's a physical item

      Delete
  3. Thanks Wafa & tahniah untuk semua yang tersenarai..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure RDZ Z... in fact, thanks to you :D and everyone who have been here :)

      Delete
  4. tahniah RDZ Z dan blogger yg lain anda mmg terbaekkk...:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is the best... i'm telling you and I'm trying the best to be like everyone of you :D

      Delete
  5. noe masih dalam list walaupun dah beberapa tak berkunjung ke sini ..hehe terima kasih wafa..n tahniah pd yg tersenarai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. berapa kali je seingat saya nOe tak jengah... malu saya kalau tak dapat return visit :D... tapi I really like the way you tell stories hahahaha... seronok baca :D

      Delete
  6. Bunda pun tersenarai ya? yang bawah tu ke yang 10 nama tu ye?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Wafa and congrats to the other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot Wafa.. :D
    Tahniah juga pada yang lain..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure nurul.. thanks to you more really... :D

      Delete
  9. err.. so, 10 people tu kena hantar no. phone la.. blurr kejap.. hehe.
    thanks anyway, for listing me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya... minta no phone ya... :D
      and thanks to you more Pha is... :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...